Located in the middle of a vineyard and with breathtaking views of the sea, the Alps and the medieval town of Dolceacqua, Terre Bianche is the perfect destination for a taste of the Italian lifestyle. Here you will experience our delicious wines, the peace and relaxation of the Ligurian countryside, its beautiful architecture and rich traditions. To make the most of your stay, take a look at our recommended local attractions.
This is a lovely independent, 2-storey stone house featuring a double bedroom with exposed wooden beams and a cosy living area with kitchen. The building is located in the middle of a vineyard and has a private garden.
- Apartment size: 45M2
- Open space living room.
- Little private garden with tables and chairs, deckchairs, umbrella and private parking.
- Wi-Fi internet access point.
- A free camping bed is available to children under 3 years of age.
- Prices include a cleaning fee at check out and weekly change of linens.
- One night:
- One weekend (check in on Friday, check out on Sunday):
- One week (seven nights):
4 burner gas stove, refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven.
- Living Room:
TV, satellite receiver
- Bathrooms (three):
Sink, bidet, shower, toilet.
Check in time: 2.30pm to 5pm.
Check out time: before 10am.
A 30% deposit is required upon booking. The remainder will be charged at check in.