Located in the middle of a vineyard and with breathtaking views of the sea, the Alps and the medieval town of Dolceacqua, Terre Bianche is the perfect destination for a taste of the Italian lifestyle. Here you will experience our delicious wines, the peace and relaxation of the Ligurian countryside, its beautiful architecture and rich traditions. To make the most of your stay, take a look at our recommended local attractions.
These three apartments (Maggiorana, Ginepro and Salvia apartments) offer a mix of double, triple and quadruple accommodation in the charming stone building that was once an army barrack during the 2nd World War. The interiors are understated and comfortable and all apartments have access to a private outdoor area.
- Apartment size: Ginepro 40M2, Maggiorana 36M2, Salvia 45M2.
- Little private garden with tables and chairs and private parking.
- Wi-Fi internet access point.
- A free camping bed is available to children under 3 years of age (on demand).
- Prices include a cleaning fee at check out and weekly change of linens.
- One night:
- One weekend (check in on Friday, check out on Sunday):
- One week (seven nights):
4 burner gas stove, refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher (only Salvia apartment), microwave oven (only Ginepro and Salvia apartment).
- Living Room:
TV, satellite receiver.
Sink, bidet, shower, toilet
Check in time: 2.30pm to 5pm.
Check out time: before 10am.
A 30% deposit is required upon booking. The remainder will be charged at check in.