Located in the middle of a vineyard and with breathtaking views of the sea, the Alps and the medieval town of Dolceacqua, Terre Bianche is the perfect destination for a taste of the Italian lifestyle. Here you will experience our delicious wines, the peace and relaxation of the Ligurian countryside, its beautiful architecture and rich traditions. To make the most of your stay, take a look at our recommended local attractions.
Located in the iconic 19th century stone building, which dominates one of the most beautiful vineyards in the area, this apartment offers the best views of the sea, the Alps and Dolceacqua with its stunning castle, and it has access to a large outdoor garden. It features two independent bedrooms with en-suite, with an additional bunk bed in the larger room. The stunning top floor boasts an open plan kitchen, dining and living area with gorgeous original features and an amazing panoramic view of Dolceacqua and the valley.
- Apartment size: 140M2 divided on two floors.
- Large private garden with tables and chairs, barbecue and pizza oven, private parking.
- Private bathroom with shower, hair dryer, towels and toiletries, king-size bed and TV.
- Guests also have access to our communal facilities: free Wi-Fi, mountain bikes, ping-pong and table football.
- A free camping bed is available to children under 3 years of age.
- Prices include a cleaning fee at check out and weekly change of linens.
- Pets are welcome.
- One night:
€130, one room only (one double bed); €200 both rooms
- One weekend (check in on Friday, check out on Sunday):
€250, one room only; €400 both rooms
- One week (seven nights):
€1200 (fixed rate for one or both rooms)
4 burner gas stove, refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven.
- Living Room:
Plasma wide screen TV, satellite receiver, mini stereo system. Wi-Fi internet access point.
- Bathrooms (three):
Melo room: bathroom with sink, bidet, shower, toilet.
Pero room: bathroom with wash sink, bidet, shower, toilet.
Service bathroom: sink, toilet.
Check in time: 2.30pm to 5pm.
Check out time: before 10am.
A 30% deposit is required upon booking. The remainder will be charged at check in.